Monday, November 25, 2019

Weekend Recording

      This weekend me and my group mate Kyle recorded our music video. Our video is to Gary Come Home, from Spongebob Squarepants. Our video revolved around me losing my dog. We wanted to begin filming, but we realized that our camera was dead. We plugged in our camera and begun planning our shots. We determined what rooms we would record them in and how we would work with the dog. it took a while for our camera to get charged enough to use it. After about an hour and a half we had about 25 minutes of charge time. It was a t this time that we got the dog and her treats so we could begin. We started by filming me playing with her.
      We did a few takes of this, experimenting with different angles and movements. After about three tries we decided we had enough of that shot. We moved to the shot of me chasing her around the backyard. This scene is supposed to be taking place after she ran away. We also did a few takes of this scene. It was around this time that the camera died again. We waited for another 30 minutes until we started filming again. After the camera charged again we started filming in my room. These would be the scenes that show the reason for the dog to run away. These scenes showed her being ignored.
      They also showed an empty dog bowl. We took a lot of takes of these types of scenes. We were almost done filming, but we needed to charge the camera more. After it charged we needed to get my sister to help us with a scene. She needed to play a person who had found my dig, and brought her back. For the whole filming process I was the actor, and Kyle was the cameraman. We worked well to decide how to film the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

5. In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.                Over the ...