Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Our Final Project

      This past weekend, we filmed our final task. On Saturday, Carter got to my house at around 11:30 AM. We immediately started filming some scenes. We did some cuts of me (the main charter) walking around the house wearing a black hoodie. This scene was supposed to be creepy. After doing a few takes of this, Kyle woke up and we went to pick him up. His house is very close to mine, so we were back in only 10 minutes. Luckily Kyle brought some props that we needed really badly. We started filming a lot of scenes. On one scene where my charter goes to stab his father, we had some issues, as my dogs were disrupting the shots. I was eventually able to lock them outside for a few minutes so we could finish the scene. We also recorded scenes where I was playing a child, and looking at them now, they weren't the best idea. I do not think those scenes turned out well at all. Overall I think we may need to film again before peer editing. I think we had some really good scenes. However there are also some bad ones. We may have enough to work with though. If this is enough to make the full 2 minutes with, we would maybe have to edit our storyboard. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks when we edit. I think this was a successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

5. In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.                Over the ...