Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming Introspective

    Looking back at the filming experience from this past weekend, I think it could’ve gone smoother. First of all one of our group members wasn’t able to make it. We also needed to abandon parts of the story board. There were scenes in the story board that we realized that we couldn’t produce. There were also some scenes that I’m not all that happy with. I think we may need to reshoot some scenes. However we will have to work with what we have for now in order to give a rough draft for peer editing. We will start editing tomorrow, and hopefully we have enough material. I hope we are able to make a cohesive rough draft with what we have. I’m a bit skeptical of that however. When peer editing begins I hope we are given enough input to push us in the correct direction for our project. This weekend we can’t film because of scheduling issues. Even if we were to film it would probably be too late. I’m ready to begin editing tomorrow. I think we have a good idea of where we want to go with it. So I’m confident that this process will be smoother than our filming. Overall I think we will get stronger as time goes on and we work better as a team. After peer editing we are going to need to reshoot, which we plan on doing soon after. This will lead us into re-editing. I think we will be much more confident after that. I’m excited to continue working with this team as we near finishing our first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

5. In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.                Over the ...