Friday, April 17, 2020

My CCR

   
      This is my CCR. It is a reflection of my work on the final project. In this video I answer 4 questions. I answer these questions truthfully. This is supposed to be a critical reflection on my process. My mom helped my do this interview. I had to answer the questions for a total of 10 minutes, and I did it.  I covered how we used technology, challenged conventions, and how we improved over the course of the process. I think I did a good job of recapping our process. Overall I had a lot of fun throughout this process. I also learned a lot. I will hopefully find a good way to use these skills in my life. I think our project turned out well. This CCR is just a way of my telling everyone how I did, and the role I played. I was the main actor. But I also helped with a lot of the other aspects. I hope I answered the questions well. I think I did. I am looking forward to seeing how I can use these skills in the future. This was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

5. In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.                Over the ...